Pages

Saturday 22 October 2011

Fucking mature lady

She is a mature lady of 35 years old, but despite that her sexual life has been very poor, she decides to spice it up and hooks up with a guy she met on the Internet, it’s going to be real fun…

At the age of 35 she was still attractive. Work, career and family life didn’t make her less beautiful. She was 7,7 feet in height, about 198 pounds, with huge breast. She used make-up rarely, dressed modestly and wore a fair bob. When she was young she wanted to marry and have a usual family but preferred career. And now she was alone… As she didn’t look like a sex-bomb men had no desire to start relationships with her…
She was very respectable and rather well-off but alone. She felt this wasn’t what she had dreamt of… There was no one beside her to take care of her, love, comfort and even satisfy her… She had no sex for a year already and she felt really depressed…
Browsing the Internet she came across a forum: “A young man, 26, hunky and handsome, with an 8-inch cock wants to meet a girl at her place in Miami. No advance meetings…”
She read this message again and again envisioning how it could happen. At last she made up her mind. She didn’t write the truth about her appearance because being afraid the man wouldn’t like to meet her. She hoped he was her destiny, her future husband. If not that, she could just enjoy his caress…
They didn’t exchange messages for long. What she wrote about herself was: “A 33 year-old girl, slim, tall, with nice curves, wants to invite a man to her place. No violence or rudeness is allowed…”
She prepared for this evening thoroughly: bought dark blinds, shaved her pubis neatly, in case he didn’t like hair, and even drank a glass of whisky to get corkscrewed… As they had agreed she had to open the door and leave the room. He would enter in a couple of minutes. She had to wait for him with just a light summer dress on her body.
The door bell… She felt her body quivering. She was afraid he would see her body and leave her. Or he could come with his friends and they would fuck her all together… The idea made her terrified. But it was late, no way back…
“I opened the door and went to another room as we’d agreed. Time was passing so slowly… The door opened… Luckily he was alone… He could be a maniac… Oh, it’s too late to change anything!
- Hi! How are you? Have you arranged everything in the way I asked you?
- Sure, honey! (Why did I call him ‘honey’!!! He can think he’s the only one for me…)
- Ok, I’m going to the bathroom, don’t peep!
He left. I saw his silhouette. He must be really young and hunky. Why did I lie about myself? When he sees me he’ll certainly leave me… If he wants he’ll leave anyway…
I could hear the water running… I wondered what he looked like. Was he handsome? Do we have any future?.. I’m a dreamer, he’ll leave right now because I’ve deceived him about my figure…
He stopped the water. He’s coming… Fuck, I can’t see anything in the darkness…
- Haven’t you waited for me too long?
- No, it’s Ok…
- Good. Tell me what have you been thinking about?
- Is your cock really 8 inch long? (Why did I ask that?!! It doesn’t matter whether his cock is 8 or 4 inches, I want him to stay here with me!!!)
- I want you to do one more thing if you don’t mind of course.
- What?
- Tell me, are you ready for everything?
- Yes, except for perversions…
- Ok, take this kerchief and put it on your eyes, and I’ll blindfold myself either. I want us to stay invisible to each other as long as possible.
- Ok.
He gave me the kerchief. What is he going to do with me? The idea is making me excited. He can say he blindfolded himself but stay with his eyes open… Ok, if he wants to see me let it be so… Though he hasn’t lied to me yet…
- Are you ready?
- Yeah…
- I’ll come closer to you and allow you to touch my eyes so you are sure I have a kerchief on my eyes as well. Can you promise that you’ll do everything I ask you?
- I promise…
He came up to me and his head set against my shoulder. My hand slid to his cock… Wow!!!
- What will you do with my body?
- All I might want. If you agree, go to the bathroom and wait for me there.
All my thoughts are mixed in my head. What shall I do? Should I go on or stop it?
- Will you promise that you aren’t going to cripple me?
- Your body will remain the same without any significant changes.
- Significant changes?
- I said I’d do whatever I want. Are you going to the bathroom?
My head was telling me to throw him out but my pussy wanted to continue. I rose slowly and moved to the bathroom. On the way I noticed he was very handsome. I wondered what he wanted from me. On entering the bathroom I started washing my lower parts. At this moment the door opened sharply and I saw him. He’s good-looking…
- You’ve asked me to avoid perversions. It means you’ve never tried anal sex. We’ll do it now!
- No, I don’t want that. I’ve read somewhere that it’s very painful and the excrement remains can bring infection to vagina…
- To prevent that you should give yourself an enema.
I noticed a hose with a tip that he had obviously brought with him.
- Stand on your fours, relax your anus muscles and stand still.
He put one end of the hose on the tap and then he wanted to put the tip into my ass. But I shrank it by reflex. He didn’t think for long, soaped my butt and pushed the tip into my anus sharply. I gave a scream.
- If you shout I’ll leave together with your photos.
He made the water running and I felt my guts were being filled with water. It hurt and I asked him to stop. He obeyed and said I had to put my finger into the anus when he took the tip out. He repeated that a few times until the water flowing from me wasn’t clean. After that we went to the bedroom.
He ordered me to dance striptease and shake my boobs as much as I could. I obeyed. When he lost interest in that he went to the kitchen and brought two clothespins which then he put on my nipples. It hurt so much!!!
Then the man commanded me to stand on my fours, crawl to him and suck his penis to make it more rigid and moister. I did my best to wet it with my saliva. When he thought it was enough he ordered me to lie on the sofa on my side and stuck the butt out. He came up to me, kneaded my breasts for some time and then sharply tore the clothespins from my nipples. Oh, God!!! I gave a scream again. He paid no attention to that.
He made an attempt to penetrate my anus stretching the hole but failed, as my butt was virgin and very tight. He looked around and saw a hand cream on my dressing table. He put me on my fours and taking little cream pushed his finger into the hole. It slid easily. It was strange but I didn’t feel pain. Then he added more cream and put the second digit into my anus. He massaged the muscles around a bit and then set his cock head against the entrance and pressed slightly. It ached a bit. He pulled the cock out and entered again, only the head. He repeated that a few times. I gradually got used to these movements, there was even something pleasant for me. When he pulled the dick the next time he thrust sharply up to the balls into me and stopped. Instead of screaming I let out a moan and felt I was getting aroused!!! I liked the sensation of his cock in my tight passage.
He started impaling me, slowly building the tempo. And soon I realized I didn’t want him to stop. He fucked me fiercely. I was on my fours and felt happy, like a young girl! I climaxed and climaxed… almost non-stop… He ejaculated and we collapsed on the sofa exhausted. At last he kissed my lips… I understood that anal sex can be wonderful if your partner is skillful.
During the night we had sex a few times alternating anal, oral and vaginal sex… The next day I didn’t go to work as I felt absolutely exhausted… He left me in the morning… I never saw him ever since…
I began taking care of myself, use make-up and soon I found a boyfriend…