Pages

Monday 24 October 2011

She Hadn't Had Sex Since Her Divorce

I work in an office with another colleague. She is divorced, with three kids and is in her early 30s, whereas I am in my early 20s. Most of the time we would chat about family, life, and sometimes sex. She loved to remind me that she hadn't had sex since her divorce, three years ago. I knew what she was getting at, but didn’t make a move until one evening. While closing the back door, I held her hand and pushed it to my swollen dick. I began to rub her pussy and kiss her tits. Then I pushed her to the couch and began to suck her swollen and wet pussy. I licked up all her juices and she was moaning with pleasure. I licked her for about twenty minutes and then we fucked for the first time. It didn't take long for me to cum inside her. It was a great fuck and we continue to fuck whenever we have the opportunity.