Pages

Tuesday 25 October 2011

The Bloodstained Rose

As I stare down the broken staircase I wonder what happens now after my parent's bloody battle with that strange creature. I was mostly confused at why even after seeing me he left me unscathed. I watched as he brutally murdered my parents and 4 siblings. I am now 17 but I still have strange nightmares about my past from 11 years ago. I was only 6 when my life got turned upside down. I was the only one that knew the truth of my parents death. They didn't die in the stove explosion like the story told. They were killed by the ruthless, malicious, and downright evil creature that I have not seen in these past years.

I am Alisa. I have thick dark brown hair that reaches my belly button when straightened. I am 5'7 and not overweight but curvy just right I also have grayish blue eyes. But I am nothing in comparison to my best friend Jasmine. She has always had that perfect baby faced look. Blonde hair and hazel eyes. She has a little mole on her cheek that everyone just ADORES! Also she has the perfect body she could run 5 miles and only need a swig of water to keep going and can do 64 pushups perfectly without stopping. I am very jealous of my friend but she has always been jealous of me for what reason I have no clue she just envy's my life. I wouldn't if I were in her shoes though I mean only child no parents no one to help through all the struggling times. But the adoption agency took me in and I was adopted but when I was 15 my adoptive parents were killed. I can only think it was the same creature that came back to find me and finish the job but when I wasn't with my adopted family it just killed them.

I was going to school like every other day and of course got ditched by Jasmine so that she could go give Tim her amazing and wonderful football loving boy toy a ride but I’m not complaining. I mean I love Jazz and all but sometimes she can be a little how would I put this nicely...........nahhh let's just be honest she can be a BITCH. I mean she told off a little poor freshman for stepping on her note card that she dropped. So I was kinda excited to just walk the mile from my house and enjoy my Ipod and the scenery. Well really the only scenery here is the woods and all and all it is a pretty peaceful and nice place but I wouldn't be caught dead out there at night.