Pages

Monday 24 October 2011

The Beauty Shop Girls

We opend our pool this weekend and all the girls from the beauty shop came over.We had a open bar and plenty of food.As the heat went up the bathing suites came off.There were 4 couples and 3 single women.They were all attractive 1 was newly divorced by 4 days and she was hot to trot.Terri was stacked about as big a tits as my grilfriends 38DD\'s and She wanted to work on her all over tan and fuck outdoors.We live in a culdesac that has many swingers as residents.We are blessed to have Ted and Judy next door and we invited them over and they have a big hot tub we have the big pool so there is something for every one.My wife Cindy told Terri to join us in the hot tub.We walked around and we set our pitcher down and My wife started sucking my cock and told Teri that she could enjoy my cock as long as she let Cindy watch or film it for her to watch later.Terri said her marriage had turned sexless after only 4 years he traveled all the time and was fucking his secertery more than me.Terri started to suck my cock and I was impressed because not many wowen can deepthroat my cock like cindy can.She then turned around and saked me to fuck her hard.I was happy to do so and my wife got in front and let Terri suck her tits.I was getting a good tempo stroking in and out of her tight pussy and she said she wanted to try taking me in her ass. I am always game for anal sex so I rubbed a dab of lube on her ass and started to push my cock up her ass and started fucking her slowly untill she said she was ready to enjoy it more and to fuck her a little faster and deeper. I was stroking away when another couple joined us and it was Kelly and her husband, my wife went over to visit them and I started squeezing Terries boobs and fucking her too a leg shaking orgasum and shot a huge load up her rectum.We were then joined by Gail and she said she wanted more of what Terrijust had. that will be another story. Thanks Charles in texas..