Pages

Tuesday 25 October 2011

Vampire & Werewolf Love Story



I looked at the portal it's indigo, violet & black smoke swirling I reached out my long slender fingers to touch it when "Ash, Ash!!!! Girl you got problems I've been shouting you for ages!"

I grumbled: I totally forget that Maya had come over! -.- God save her, as she was walking away I tackled her baring my fangs she gave a fake scream and giggled before her black fluffy wings slapped me in the face. No surprise, fore I was a vampire and she was a fallen angel.... Don't get the wrong idea she wasn't evil! Her parent are both proper angels it's just that when Maya was little a witch cut a part in her wings and in order to heal it she needed to have dark wings, she will only be a fallen angel till she is 16 which is in 1 week!! She is living with me for a week until her parents come from Barbados: for their mission....

Today was Monday *sigh* I HATE Mondays 0.o I got up and stumbled to the shower and was going to get ready as I came out Maya was styling her hair . Let me tell you bout Maya, she is GORGEOUS! She has medium length brown hair and blue eyes, she was wearing a haruki shirt (basically a white top with a huge butterfly on it ) & a pink mini skirt. She sighed and said to me " how are you so gorgeous???? Look at you with your long black hair, slightly tan skin huge oval brown eyes and that sweet smile :) I'm so jealous!" I gasped and thought she cant be talking about me she is beautiful herself. Maya pushed meto the closet and chucked some stuff at me I studied it. A siki lip top (not bad), distressed dark blue jeans & a black jeepney jacket. I stared at Maya before giving her a huge hug! It was perfect!!!! She scowled for a second before speaking " Let your hair put though you would look nice without your hair out !" I hesitated before doing it ... I looked at myself in the mirror .. I looked Stunning!

I started to go downstairs but felt weird I felt like someones watching me! I shook it off though.... but I still felt weird....


The chief ordered me as we saw her "this is Ashlynne shah make sure you kill her she is a dangerous vampire to us werewolf's" I nodded though I couldn't help thinking she is so beautiful how can I kill her but I shook the thoughts out of my mind. I. MUST. KILL. HER!......... "Kyle son I am sending you to her school make her fall in love with you then kill her! Once you kill her we will be free and can have world domination!! But son please don't fall in love with her! " Sure chief, I nodded before adding, And I ll do it tonight.............

0 comments:

Post a Comment