Pages

Friday 28 October 2011

Secret Love

Jis insaan se mene aur jis insaan ne mujhse pyar kiya uska naam aditya hai ..abh meri kahani mujhe kabhi kabhi khud ko hi filmi lagti hai but even i dont know it really hapenped ..i was born in uk and brought up in Karachi ..i was from joint family then in june 2003 we came to uk becaus emy brother has to study as i was aparted from Karachi i was feelign depressed and one my frnds told me to go on internet and go to chatting room so i went to Karachifm chatting room and there the one first person i talked to with name i_love_someone_very_deeply and was the last person to talk with i was so surprised with him his attitude towards life and about everything his love about not to only his famiyl but for everyone who are around him..so i was slowly slowly getting attracted towards him ..but in mean while i came to knwo that he loves a girl names soha from Islamabad but we were still freinds he used to speak abotu soha i think 100 times and i used to listen to him ..but as she was frm Islamabad and he was fromKarachi so thsi relation didnt grew but adit told me like in between that he likes me the way he talks to me it always surprises me that he love sme but i always use to say it just your love who want to hear that well soha was gone we were very very good frnds i dont think so people who have never seen each other just chatted woth eachother for 1 year they can feel their pain and we were them people …suddenly one day on 13th of feburary he goes to me he cant speak to me because he has to go home i said to him ti shoudlnt intrupt our friendship he said no i cant ..i knew the reason that he loves me he dont want to say me because he told me about soha ..but anyhow i made him speak that and he said to me I Love You and these three words changed my life ..i was like in some other world .and all of you cant believe up to what extent we loved each other we havent seen each other till today …then he passed his graduation and i have told my parents about him they were like yes as well no as well dad was just concerned about my happiness he just said to me i just want you to be happy i will go and meet that boy but only on one condition he has to prove himself he has to be on very good job or buisness what he wants to do because my dad was a doctor and even my brothers so its obvious they want son in law like that and i am the only girl in my family …and this made it more sophisticated …but God wanted something else my dad passed away in Feburary 2006 and adits dad had cancer so i cant go back toKarachi by leaving my mum and he cant come to uk by leaving his family ..but we have decided to seprate from each other ..because we can do everything for our parents ..and love is not only getting it what i have got from adit i dont think so anybody has got it ..Even i havent seen him tillt odays date 15 november 2006 but i still love him madly and i knowhe loves me too we will leave apart with each other hearts in one soul but different bodies ..reason why i am writing because we used to read love stories and had competition with shayari and i used to still it from this site and he used to catch him ..and i did said to him whatever end would be of our story we will write it down on mohabbat.com ihave done my bit and i am sure he will write down his very soon becaus ei know he will coem and read it ..love you loads and miss you loads sara and also adit your sara is on her way for her rights and duties towards her parents ..and i will do it ..even you dotn forgot to do that dont let pur love to lose we will will by living apart but breathing from one soul love you loads always.