Pages

Monday 24 October 2011

I Miss His Nine Inches

It was our third date. We had been having phone sex but hadn’t had sex in person yet. Then he told me he was 9 inches. I wanted him to fuck me so bad I was breathless when I thought about him. Our date started in the morning and by noon we had decided to get a room at a Super 8 because we couldn't keep our hands off of each other and needed to get some relief. As soon as we got in our room and put the Do Not Disturb sign on the doorknob, he started kissing me with so much passion and rubbing my crotch with one hand and his other hand running through my hair. I quickly became very wet.
I unbuttoned his pants and put my hands down to find out if he was telling the truth. Sure enough, he was! I pulled his jeans down to his ankles and started to suck his cock. We were still standing near the front door so I guided him over to the bed and had him lay down. I licked and sucked him, nibbled and stroked him until he came hard down the back of my throat. He hadn't lied, his cock was at least 9 inches.
It only took him 5 minutes to get hard again. We fucked off and on for about 6 hours that day, only taking about a 30-minute break for a power nap. He expertly fingered me and found my G-spot over and over again. I am a gusher and I completely soaked every towel in the room. I came at least 7 times that day and every time was better and more intense than the time before. Our sex was hot and sexy and amazing. The next day he told me he wasn't leaving his wife after all and I quit seeing him. I miss his nine inches of pure Heaven.

0 comments:

Post a Comment