Pages

Saturday 22 October 2011

Anal experiment

This guy is dreaming about fucking his girlfriend’s tight asshole, he finally manages and she lets him to whatever he wants with her slutty, right butthole…

Hi! My name is Betito. I am 22 years old, and I am studying at the college of Duran. By the time it all happened, I was 20 and my girlfriend’s name was Catalina. She was the queen of my high school, and then she studied at the same College, but another department. I was majoring in Finance and Accounts, she studied journalism. She was hot and smart. I was a player of our college’s baseball team. I was 6”4, brown eyes and black hair. We had been dating for over 1.5 years. After college Catalina would go to a small shoes shop, just a few blocks from our college. She was working there part time to support her tuition fees. She was actually a very progressive and independent girl. After my practices, I would usually go to see her and have some talk. Then, we would go to the cinema, café or just walk around, on the way home. We were in a really close relationship and loved each other. At least at that time.
She used to get a 20 min break at 4 pm and that meant she could have a snack; they would usually go with workmate girls to the nearest McDonalds and have some burger. The shop was closing at 7 pm. We were not a conservative couple and therefore we had sex often. My uncle Tad had got a large housing on the beach of the Bay and nobody lived in there, it was off use all the year around, so it was always empty. This made it easy for us. It was the day we first met 1.5 years ago. I still remembered that date. But anyway, she still had to work. I was disappointed. So I decided to surprise her at work with a bunch of red roses, Swiss chocolates, and a small present. The gift was a brown teddy. I knew when she was having a break, so I went just the very same time. I was hoping that there wouldn’t be her workmates near by, because I really didn’t feel ease in their presence. She was happy to see me. I kissed her and gave her the stuff. She was so happy, I think she was happy not only to see me but of the fact that I didn’t forget about the date we were supposed to celebrate. Her workmate girlfriends exchanged glances, looking at me merrily, which got me flushed all, then giggled and said that the chief manager was out, so they were going to the McDonalds and that Catalina was free with me. She closed the doors of the shop immediately, as soon as they gone, and we plunged into a small change room, which looked alike a cab with big mirrors on the walls. She started kissing me softly, then, with growing passion and lust. Almost immediately I felt a rise in my pants. She giggled and grabbed it with her hand. She unzipped my jeans, undid the button and slid my jeans off.
My cock was hard in Catalina’s hand and she very slowly stroked my it. Our lips met together in a long French kiss and my tongue wrapped around Catalina’s tongue. My hands were up and down Catalina’s back. I let Catalina take my T-shirt off and I dropped Catalina’s lingerie to the floor. My hands reached down and I grabbed Catalina’s tight firm ass. She let out a soft moan and bit my lower lip. I lift Catalina off the floor by her ass cheeks and she wrapped her legs around my waist as we kissed. I then put her on the small bench which was fixed in the change room and kneeled in front off her. She split her legs wide and placed her hands on my head. I bit her thigh and I could smell her pussy juices and I wanted it. She wanted me badly I could tell as she grabbed my head and whispered my name. I licked her wet pussy lips slowly up and down. I parted her lips and slid my finger in her pussy. I sucked on her clit while I fingered her slowly. She loved it so she grabbed my hair tight and moaned louder. I knew she was getting close so I finger fucked her faster and faster and sucked her clit harder. Her moans were getting incredibly loud and she was screaming my name begging me not to stop. So I kept going. As she was reaching her orgasm her exclaimed she was about to explode and when she did cum a little squirted on my face and she yelled my name when she came. Nobody could hear us because the shop was empty off visitors. J
I licked my lips and her juices. I could feel her pussy throbbing. It was a remarkable and unforgettable sight! Fresh smelling pussy, with lips opening wide like petals of rose, slightly covered with pussy juices, the tiniest drops of her carnal love signaled to me that she was getting into a real horny mood and there was only one way to saturate her lust. I still wanted her but I knew her pussy couldn’t take my cock and so did she. So she looked at me with a grin and turned over. She was bent over in front of me. We had done doggy many times but always vaginal. This time she parted her ass checks and I grabbed them firm in my hands and licked her ass hole making it nice and wet. She was anxious and nervous so I asked her if she was sure and she told me she wanted it. I place my cock and touched the head to her hole and slowly went inside her. She moaned so loud like I’d never heard before so I slowed down and gently began to slide my shaft inside her ass hole. Her moans soon went from pain to pleasure and got more frequent as I picked up the pace. Her ass was so tight that I was scared my cock would rip her hole. I grabbed her by her hair with my one hand and placed the other on her ass check as I began to thrust even faster. She began to yell my name and she told me she wanted it deeper and harder so I did just that. I moved all of my 8” inside her and fucked her hard. I also spanked her as I moved in and out of her ass whole. I saw her hands, one was squeezing her tit and here other hand was massaging her clit.
Catalina loved this and her moans were more intense than I had ever heard as I slammed her. I was getting close to explode but I was holding back for her. She then let out a huge screaming that she was going to cum hard. I fucked her so fast that her ass was red. She yelled out Betito as she came and she squirted a little bit as well. I told her I was going to cum. Catalina pulled my cock out of her ass and slid my cock in between her amazing tits and put the head in her mouth. I blew my cum all inside her mouth. She swallowed it all. We got our cloths back on and went out. The whole mirror was sweated and on its back side there was a trace of Catalina’s hand...