Pages

Monday 24 October 2011

In the Changing Room

My boyfriend and I were in a big department store. I saw this really nice dress and decided I would try it on. As I put the dress on, I called out to my boyfriend to ask him if the dress looked nice on me. We were feeling rather horny from the night before but had fallen asleep then. My boyfriend asked me to turn around so he could check my ass out in the black and white dress, and as I did he bent me over so I was facing the curtain-like door and holding it at each side to stop people from seeing in. While we were in that position, he did me from behind and came inside of me within moments. From every direction I could hear people, and I’m sure they knew what was going on due to all the moaning and groaning. When we were done, I went and bought the dress and every time I wear it we fuck like there’s no tomorrow.