Pages

Monday 24 October 2011

Stacys mom

When I saw the music video for the song, "Stacy's Mom," on TV with Rachel Hunter playing the role of a teenage girl's mother; the first thing that popped into my head wasn't the thought of possibly banging Rachel Hunter as much as what might my chances be with my girlfriend's mother. Vivian had a figure like Lynda Carter of Wonder Woman fame, I still remember how embarrassing it was when I saw Vivian in a swimsuit for the first time and got a huge erection. And like the girl in the music video who caught her boyfriend masturbating, my girlfriend Victoria thought she was the inspiration for my erection upon seeing her in a swimsuit. While Vivian might had an idea of what was happening, I think Vivian felt flattered instead of being upset by the circumstances.


I just didn't know how to approach Vivian as when you're a teenager, you can't simply go up to your girlfriend's mother and say of wanting to have sex with her. A couple of months after the incident at the beach, I went over to Vivian's home and discovered that Victoria was out. Vivian said Victoria had gone out with a couple of girlfriends as the neighbor`s daughter just got her driver's license. Vivian said she didn't think Victoria would be gone for very long and invited me to stay. Vivian worked as a real estate agent and had just returned from showing a couple of properties to a client. While sipping on some juice on the living room sofa, Vivian said of not knowing how Victoria and her girlfriends could stand wearing their high heels boots all day. Vivian said of how her feet were killing her after wearing pumps for just an hour.


I responded by telling Vivian that I thought she looked great in her pumps and commented that it probably helps when her clients are men. Vivian smiled, as she said my analysis was right and when you`re trying to convince someone into buying something costing a half-million dollars; you had to pull out every trick in the book. After Vivian kicked off her high heel pumps, I offered to give Vivian a foot massage and while she hesitated a bit; it didn`t stop Vivian from stretching out on the sofa a bit and resting her feet on my lap. When Vivian lifted her legs to my lap, I noticed that she was wearing thigh-high stockings with lace trim. And while I tried my best in massaging Vivian`s right foot, my brain was trying to think of what Vivian might look like underneath her business suit if she was wearing black thigh-high stockings with lace trim.


Vivian wasn`t made of stone as she could feel my penis respond and after fifteen minutes for this foreplay, Vivian pulled her feet off my lap and said it was time to return my kindness. Vivian got up and took me upstairs to her bedroom, while she undressed before me; Vivian admitted that she noticed the size of my erection at the beach during the summer and did dream of what Victoria was getting. I admitted to Vivian that Victoria and I were just into oral sex, as the furthest we ever went was to sixty-nine. My comments brought a smile to Vivian`s face as she asked me if I was any good at eating pussy. I countered by saying how Vivian would need to ask Victoria, Vivian said first hand experience was always best as she pushed down the very sexy pair of black lace bikini panties with a satin crotch. Vivian then sat down on the side of her bed and showed me my first shaved pussy.


And from my experience with Victoria, I knew from the way Vivian`s pussy looked; Vivian was sexually aroused and I didn`t need to do very much. My analysis was right, as Vivian responded immediately to the sensation of my tongue licking the swollen pink folds of her pussy. Vivian moaned and gasped like her daughter, but one difference was different was when Vivian screamed of having experienced an orgasm; Vivian sprayed my head and left it dripping with love honey. Thus, this caused me to wonder if Victoria had ever reached an orgasm when I performed oral sex on her; but I didn`t really care as I knew that Vivian had thoroughly enjoyed herself. I licked and finger-fucked Vivian to a second orgasm before she pushed my head away and said it was time for me to lose my cherry. I tore off my clothes if they were on fire and getting naked before positioning myself between Vivian`s still splayed legs.


Vivian didn`t let me penetrate her pussy immediately, as she sat up and gripped my penis in her hands. Vivian rolled back the foreskin completely and gave my penis several licks of her tongue before she took me into her mouth and started to suck me off. I couldn`t believe it, as my fantasy was really happening and Victoria`s mother was giving me head. Vivian`s approach to giving head was totally different from that of Victoria`s as she used a lot of tongue; my legs nearly buckled at this point as I placed my hands on Vivian`s shoulders and then her head to steady myself. While I had my hands on Vivian, I decided to do something that I had never done with Victoria and began fucking Vivian`s head with my penis. Vivian didn`t mind to what I was doing and allowed me to treat her mouth like a pussy. I fucked Vivian`s mouth like this for about 10 minutes before I pushed my entire erection into Vivian`s head and climaxed.


Vivian sucked like a professional whore as she didn`t have any problems dealing with what I was doing and swallowed all I had to give. And after she was assured of taking all I had, Vivian continued to suck to maintain my erection. I slipped my erect penis from Vivian`s mouth and as she laid back down on the bed; I lifted Vivian`s legs a bit before penetrating her. I couldn`t believed how smooth Vivian`s pussy was and as I managed to get the entire length in her, I could feel that Vivian had a surprise for me as I felt her pussy grip down around my erection; it was incredible as I had never felt anything like that before. It was a fantastic first time and after I had experienced a second orgasm and laid atop of Vivian, we kissed and rested before taking a shower together. After toweling off, Vivian asked if I had enjoyed myself and if I was better than Victoria. I reminded Vivian that I had never had intercourse with Victoria, but said of wanting to learn more from her!
; Vivian said it wasn`t safe as she told me to get dressed. Vivian took me to a house she was showing to clients and we spent the next 5 hours making love.


I never did have intercourse with Victoria, but it`s alright as I enjoy my time with her mother and the mothers of several other classmates. Thus, when one of my friends calls me a `motherfucker,` I simply smile and laugh of how accurate they are; especially in some cases I am fucking their mother.

0 comments:

Post a Comment