Pages

Monday 24 October 2011

I Wanted That Inside Me

My boyfriend and I had been together for about two months. We had kissed each other, but one day I told him I wanted to have sex with him. He didn't hesitate at all. He immediately started kissing me. He pushed me on my back on his bed and I felt through his pants and started rubbing his cock. It immediately got hard. He took off my shirt and rubbed my tits through my bra. I took off his shirt while he undid my bra. I ripped off his pants and underwear. His cock was longer and bigger than I thought. I wanted that inside me so bad.
I gave him a hand job while he nuzzled my chest. I felt him cum on my stomach, since he wasn't inside me yet. I looked at him and he tried to fit his cock into my pussy. It was thoroughly wet by now, and I loved that feeling of his big cock inside me. He began to move from side to side, while I squealed with joyful pain. We've been having fucking each other almost every day ever since.

0 comments:

Post a Comment