Pages

Monday 24 October 2011

Sis in laws pumps

I am a shoe fetishist. Just high heel stiletto pumps. I am mad about them and when I see them I go mad.


I was working at my sister in laws house. She had to go the the store to pick up some stuff so I could finish the job. I knew she would be gone for at least 30 minutes. The second she left, I ran for her bedroom and into her closet.


There I searched for her sexy stilettos. I had seen them on her before, and now I had a chance to really get on with them. I found both pairs, the dark red ones and the black ones. I stood up and pulled my pants and underwear down. Already, I had a very stiff boner.


I took the black one and put the toe box over the head of my cock and the heel cup around my balls. I looked at my self in the mirror and really got very very hard. I took the red one and put my nose inside it to smell her musky odor. Then I began to work the stiletto up and down my cock, holding it by the slim heel. I rammed it with my hips, gyrated and finally came inside the shoe. What a nice load.


I rubbed the cum all over the inside and outside of the shoe, making sure that there was a lot of smearing. I did the same with the red one. I put them back inside the closet, hoping that she would wear them to work the next day, and perhaps notice something a little different about how they looked, and maybe smelled.


I get hard just writing about it.