Pages

Thursday 27 October 2011

Friday

I awoke to the sound of my alarm blaring beside my head.
I groggily reached my arm out to shut off the annoying siren. On my clock, it said the date: Friday. I love Friday's!
I went downstairs and grabbed a bowl of cereal, before almost being pushed out the door by my rushing family.
I arrived at the bus stop. I rode the bus almost everyday, and it is boring and stinky. I can't WAIT until I get my own car.
As I'm waiting for the bus, I can see my friend Melissa's car in the distance. When she pulled up I looked to see that my other friends were in the car.
I couldn't make up my mind. Almost all the seats were taken. I decided to sit with Kevin and Sarah in the back.
After a long day of school, I hopped in Melissa's car again and we began cruisin' down the highway. I couldn't remember where Melissa said we were going, but I didn't care! This was Fun! (FunFunFun).
Melissa pulled up at Kevin's party, but Kevin didn't know what day it was. So, I informed him that:
Yesterday was Thursday.
Today it is Friday.
Tomorrow is Saturday.
And Sunday comes afterward.
Kevin thanked me and we partied! YA!
Hey, is that Usher?

0 comments:

Post a Comment