Pages

Monday 24 October 2011

New friends & experiences

My name is Jenny & I’m not far from the dreaded 50. People tell me that I am well kept & I’ve worked hard to stay young, enjoy life & have fun. Maybe I’m a little too fond of fun! Trouble was we were in a rut. Every time we went out for a drink, it was to “our local”. Finally one night, Barry, my man, said “let’s go to that new place in Staines with the outside terrace? We agreed & got to the bar about 8.30 pm. The terrace was busy, but we found a table near the river. Barry went off to get the drinks & I settled down & looked over the other tables. There were several couples, a group of lads & a somewhat noisy group of middle age women out for a real good time. The drinks arrived & we chatted for a while, when I noticed a youngish couple where the guy was obviously casting his eye around at all the girls. He was quite good looking & he caught me eyeing him. He smiled & winked, I smiled coyly back. Now it’s important that you know that I am a secret exhibitionist, often going commando when in the mood & tonight I was in the mood. A few drinks later, Barry commented that this guy was regularly looking at me & so was his girlfriend. I turned & again caught his eye. I commented to Barry that maybe he fancied an older woman. Barry suggested that we test it out & maybe have a little fun. I knew what he meant. I went to the loo & returned sans panties. Barry had that look on his face of anticipation. As I sat down I slightly moved my chair so that I could “inadvertently” flash at will.


Some time later Barry indicated, discreetly, that the guy was looking in my direction, I casually reached over for my drink & parted my legs a bit too much, revealing a considerable amount of upper, inner thigh. Not my trimmed pussie just yet. It was enough, however to gather his attention, Barry again went to the bar & returned with a full bottle of wine instead of the glasses we had been drinking. “I don’t want to miss anything now” he whispered. I then reached down to adjust my sandals, this time widening the “opportunity” for my admirer to get a full view of my trimmed lips. Barry whispered “he really saw that time; I think he has a semi!” I love the effect that I can have when I flash. Minutes went by & the guy disappeared to the bar. His girlfriend stood up & casually walked towards us & said “do you mind if we join you, Phil is getting the drinks & he‘s too shy to ask”. We eagerly agreed & she sat down, “My name’s Sarah & Phil’s my husband”
I said “mines Jenny & that’s Barry” At that moment Phil returned, startled that Sarah had sat with us, but walked over with a grin on his face. “Hi, I’m Phil”. “We know, Sarah told us” I said.


Innocent, but probing chat continued for quite a while, as did the wine consumption, before Barry said “So what you two doing when this place closes?” Sarah replied “I don’t know, we had hoped to find something to round the evening off, something different than the usual Friday night thing” I said, “Lets walk along the river a bit & see if we can find another bar that’s open later”. “Ok” they said. Standing, collecting our things, I managed to steady myself on Phil’s arm, giving just the hint of a squeeze. As we walked, I realised that Sarah was walking with Barry & that Phil was alongside me. I turned to look at him & said “How long you two been married?” He said “about 3½ years, just long enough for her to let me look at other women without getting jealous!” We both laughed. I took the opportunity & said “I think that you watching me earlier weren’t you?” He had a moment’s confusion & finally said “yes I was & you’re very attractiv
e & exciting”. “Exciting, why do you say that, I must be 15 years older than you two” “You just seem to be so relaxed & comfortable with Barry, I commented to Sarah earlier & she said that we seemed to be very open” He had emphasised “open”. At this moment, we had reached a club that Barry had often used, a few moments later the doormen had admitted us to the dim interior. The bar was intimate & had lots of secluded areas. (I won’t name it, because we still use it)


Drinks in our hands we found a recessed area & settled in. It seems that both Barry & Sarah had got on well! She was seated close & had that look on her face that suggested warmth & possibilities. I turned to Phil & said “You used the word open when you spoke about Barry & me earlier, what did you mean by that?” At the same time I moved a little closer. He again was a bit embarrassed. I took the bull by the horns, chancing all & said “Did you notice that I was without any panties when you kept looking at me?” He blushed & stuttered, unable to look me in the eye “I certainly did & so did Sarah. In fact, it was Sarah who confirmed it. I thought, nice legs & a lot of thigh” I replied “you were meant to Phil... It’s my thing, I see a guy who I fancy & see if he likes what he sees. It turns me on. I don’t usually let on, but Sarah coming over, well it sort gave me courage to ask you” “I’m glad you did, are you two into the swing scene then?” he asked.


Maybe I could be talked into it, Barry & I have often fantasized about testing the water!” He was dumbfounded for a moment, reached for his drink, and then realised that both Barry & Sarah were listening. Sarah had her hand on Barry’s arm & a secret smile on her face. “I told you that Barry & Jenny were nice people” she said. “Our sort of people”. She added “Have you ever tried commando Sarah” I asked. “Only when it’s hot, never deliberately to flash, the ideas a real turn on though, this conversation is giving me ideas about all sorts of things!” Sarah replied with a sexy smile on her pretty face. “My advice is to try it, but only with Phil & in places you’re not likely to know anyone, that’s if Phil likes sans panties?” I like it a lot, especially when you do it!” Phil said quietly. Barry smiled & said “I think you’ll enjoy the experience, it’s introduced us to you hasn’t it?”


The night wore on & our conversation inevitably became more detailed. By the time we had agreed to return to our place we had found out that they had often talked about fantasies & swinging, but never had to courage to actually do something about it. We had only soft swung once after a little to much drink with holiday pals in Greece & once visited a swing club, only to lack the nerve to do anything but watch, nevertheless, we had always wished to swing if the situation arose. It seemed it may now be a possibility…….


We entered our drawing room; Barry took out a bottle of wine from the cabinet & poured a glass for each of us. I took Sarah to the bathroom & said as we tidied ourselves “Sarah, honestly, how far do you want this to go tonight?” She looked at me & said “It’s our first time Jenny & I’m really nervous, but I sort of fancy you both & I know Phil’s really into you, so maybe we should see what happens” I said “starting is going to be difficult, I can’t just reach into Phil’s trousers, no matter how appealing the idea is” Sarah giggled & replied “oh, do you think a game of dares or something maybe a way to get things warmed up”. We went downstairs; the guys were on the sofa talking. I said “fancy a game of cards while we get a bit more relaxed?” All agreed, out came the cards & we began to play. The stakes were agreed & the fun began. Two or three rounds later I deliberately lost a really silly hand, Barry said “Jenny, that’s a daft thing, you should pay a forfeit. Sit on Phil’s lap & tell him a naughty joke” “Ok” I said. As I climbed onto Phil’s lap, Barry said devishly “remember your commando, so be careful what your doing!” Panty less, I arranged my skirt & deliberately squirmed a bit causing him to grip my bottom to steady me. His hands warm through my thin dress. Whilst telling a particularly rude joke, I was acutely aware of some stiffening under my bare pussie. As I climbed off his lap, I looked down into his groin & could easily see the outline of his growing cock. He leisurely caressed my upper thigh & ass cheeks. The tone set, we set truth, dare & forfeit as the stakes. Sarah deliberately lost & forfeited a delicious ass flashing twirl to all, wiggling it particularly at Barry, revealing the tiniest panties against a lovely smooth bottom. “Now the guys turn, after all it’s only fair” We both complained. “Ok” Barry said “what is required as a forfeit my ladies”. We put our heads to gether & Sarah said “let’s up the stakes a bit & see who how different the boy’s cocks are, are you up for it?” Barry looked at Phil & said “I am, are you buddy?” “Ok, I am, although you wont laugh will you Jenny?” Phil said. Jenny softly said “ I don’t think I’ll laugh Phil, maybe I’ll have to get a close inspection of it to find out what you think is funny about it though” Belts were released, flies undone & both sets of trousers fell to the floor. “Right off” we cried laughing. Barry’s boxers were bulging slightly as his cock was revealed first, just a moment before Phil dropped his boxers to unveil a slim circumcised nicely trimmed beauty. We were all silent for a moment, when I looked at Sarah, she torn between Barry’s cock & looking at me. “It’s a nice one Jenny, you lucky girl” “I’ve always enjoyed it Sarah” I said. The boys stood silently listening intently to our conversation. That moment we knew was a moment of understanding. Sarah & I knew what was about to happen & we obviously agreed. We both rose & went forward to fondle the boys aroused cocks. I took Phil’s incredibly firm shaft into my hand & Sarah gripped Barry’s. I looked into Phil’s eyes & kissed him, then guiding his hand to my bottom, pressing my tits against him. He squeezed my backside. I looked over his shoulder to see Barry had lifted Sarah’s leg, stroking her now thrusting ass & was nuzzling her neck whilst she was fondling his manhood between their bodies. Seeing Barry with Sarah gave me an incredible thrill. The feel of Phil in my hand & his breath on my face was something I shall remember for a long time.


I moved away slightly & pulled Phil onto the big sofa. I lay down against him & he parted my legs to stroke my lips. I wriggled from my top & bra feverishly, feeling his warmth on my bare breasts. Slowly I worked my way along his chest, pausing at his navel, to tease a little, and then took his cock tip in between my lips whilst my tongue licked the head. He stiffened. His back arched as I played along the length of his shaft. Slowly he sat up & then gasped slightly. I reluctantly turned from my pleasures & saw that Sarah was totally nude, head to tail with Barry & that they were giving wonderful oral to each other. Her breasts gorgeous & silhouetted against the light, nipples stiff. The soft sound of her lips on his cock, for a moment I thought that Phil was shocked, but he wasn’t, he was excited beyond all expectation. We too removed all our clothes & rejoined our deep pleasuring of each other. Biting my erect nipples, his fingers probing & then finding my clit, I fingered his anus & let my index finger enter as I stroked the cock shaft with my nails. He feverishly turned to give me oral. When his tongue probed me, an orgasm rose in me almost immediately. I cannot describe the moment, his tongue, his hands, his body against mine & the sight of Barry & Sarah. I could almost feel their heat. I took all of his length into my mouth for a moment & he began to cum. I pulled back just a little & took the warm semen into my mouth. My orgasm broke through the final barrier & I cried out in a shattering, juddering & thrilling peak as his fingers worked my pussie & clit expertly.


I don’t recall exactly how long we lay on the sofas, just licking & fondling, but, eventually we rose & I found robes for all. “Coffee anyone” I asked. In the kitchen we sat, all now just a little aware & nervous I suppose. Barry broke the ice & said “god, I wish I had photographed you two, you were so thrilling to watch weren’t they Sarah?!” “Mamma, it made my fanny ache” she giggled. “So were you two, when Phil exploded in your mouth, I think I came earlier than normal” I relied. “A view of you two doing such a fabulous example of real 69 crowned it all!” I added. Sarah coyly looked up from her coffee & said “next time we’ll bring our camera”. “Next time?” I queried. “Oh, yes” said Phil. “please let there be a next time, Soon!” Barry has a lovely camera too. You should have said” I said amazed “we love to take pics”. “Next time shall we try group as well?” said Sarah & added, with a look in her eyes that no one could mist
ake, “I’d love to try everything with you both”.