Pages

Monday 24 October 2011

How ‘Bout I Give You a 'Present'?"

I was playing Santa at a party and my girlfriend said that we should go because she was tired. I said no, so she said, “Well, how ‘bout I give you a 'present' on the way home?” Of course I got us the hell out of there. But then in the car she decided she wasn't going to do it so I got mad. When I brought her home, she told me that she was sorry she didn't perform, and said, “If you beat me upstairs I’ll suck your dick, but if I beat you, then you have to eat me out.” We raced and she beat me, so I ate her out and about 7 minutes later she came all over me. I started to go to clean up, but she stopped me and she threw me on the bed and started to suck me. She deep throated me and I was amazed. It was the first time she had done that and she took all 7 inches like a champ. About 15 minutes later I came in her mouth and she swallowed all of it. It was so hot!