Pages

Monday 24 October 2011

First Fingering

When I had my first fingering, I was fresh out of high school and had just met the man who became my husband. He was a few years older than me but still a virgin and I was his first girlfriend. I too was a virgin. It was two weeks after we started dating that he wanted to fuck me. I wanted to fuck him too. He came by one night and we were out in the front of my parents’ house. We started kissing and he started to feel me up. He slipped his hand underneath my shirt and starting playing with my swollen nipples. Gosh, that felt good. He lowered himself down and starting sucking on them. Then he started to go lower and started to play with my clit over my short shorts. He got up and got really close against me and slipped his hands into my shorts and started playing with my cunt. He then slipped one finger in my wet pussy and it felt so good. I practically melted in his hands. He started going deeper and faster. I did my best to keep quiet, for we were still out in the front of the house. He then slipped two fingers in and kept going faster and harder. I was starting to get louder and he stopped.
We went inside my bedroom when my family was asleep. We started stripping our clothes off and he started to finger me again. His dick starting getting really hard and was rather a good size. He stopped fingering me and got on top of me and into position, with his dick in front of my very wet pussy. We started to slide his hard cock into me slowly because it was starting to hurt my tight pussy. I held my screams in because I didn't want to wake anyone up. He kept sliding it in further and further, pumping me slowly. Then he started to pick up the pace and within about five seconds of entering me fully, he pulled out his dick and unloaded himself on my stomach! We cleaned ourselves up and started it again.