Pages

Saturday 22 October 2011

My first anal affair

What would be the best Valentine’s present for a guy? Read the story and find out…

My name is Mathew. I am 21 years old and my girlfriends name is Rosaline. We have been dating for 2 years. She is cute, very smart, nice person. She is tall, a few inches taller than me, that’s why she doesn’t wear high heels often. She was the queen of my high school. She is hot, she’s got that size of tits you would like to tit-fuck. Her ass is round, perhaps 42 inches around, very nice and I love playing with them. I was a baseball player in my college. I’ve got black hair, tanned skin, brown eyes and well built figure. Now it’s been more than 2 years since we first met. After school Rosaline used to work at a small clothing shop in the town where she worked. I would go to see her after my baseball trainings. She had been working on this job for 2 previous months.
She used to get a 30 minute brake at 2p.m. and finished her work by 7p.m. after that we would usually go to my apartment and have sex. We had had sex often. My family had a second apartment that nobody lived in and it was always empty. This made it easy for us. I should also say that she was always horny for sex and she never got enough! She loves blowing me off and that was great! Actually, I really love her oral skills, she can suck deep throat and hold like that for a minute or so.
February 14th. It was Saint Valentine’s Day, as you know, and she still had to work. I was disappointed for I wanted to spend the whole day with my girlfriend! So I decided to surprise her at work with chocolates, flowers and a gift. The gift was a big white teddy bear. I knew my girlfriend loved bears toys, for she had dozens of teddy bear toys in her apartment. I went to her late afternoon. I was hoping she would be able to take a brake for me. She was happy to see me. I kissed her and gave her my present. Though it was not expensive, it was not gold or silver, but she really appreciated my attention. She was so happy I came. Her friend told her to go for the brake early and that she would cover for Rosaline on job. We went to the changing room. We would use this small room for our love affair very often, when she was not able to come with me to my apartment. As I have said before, she was all cock craved girl, so she needed some doze daily very much. When we got inside, she turned to me and gave me a French kiss, it was so sensual. Then she unbuttoned her cloak and I saw her wearing only black lingerie under, with no skirt or a shirt. She was wearing only black cloak on top of her underwear and it looked so sexy! I felt a familiar bulge rise down my crotch! She smiled and threw her arms around my neck. Then she unzipped my pants and slid the down my knees.
There stood my shaft; it was big, almost 8 inches long and very fat in diameter. My cock was hard in Rosaline’s hand and she very slowly stroked my cock. Our lips met together in a sensual French kiss and my tongue started teasing around Rosaline’s tongue. My hands were up and down Rosaline’s back. I let Rosaline take my T-shirt off and I dropped Rosaline’s lingerie to the floor. She was not all naked for me. My hands reached down and I grabbed Rosaline’s tight firm ass. She let out a slightly hearable moan. All this time she never stopped stroking my hand with her soft palm. I grabbed my girlfriend by the ass and lifted her up, she wrapped her legs around my waist and we proceeded kissing. After that I threw her down on the small couch next to the wall and got on my knees in front off her. She spread her legs wide open for me, revealing that wonderful piece of flesh to my eyes! She placed her hands on my head guiding it towards I could smell her pussy juices and I wanted it. Her pussy was not dry, it glistened with juices on the pussy lips.
She wanted me badly, I could swear she wanted me now, for she grabbed my head and pulled it down to her cunt. I licked her wet pussy lips slowly up and down. I could see her body trembled as waves of delight ran all over her body. I spread her lips and slid my finger in her pussy. I sucked on her clit while I fingered her slowly. She loved it very much, so she grabbed my hair tight and moaned louder. I could feel her nails clenched on my head! I knew she was getting close so I finger-fucked her faster and faster and sucked her clit harder. It was a small piece of meat, pink and swelled up, pulsing and protruding from out of her skin hood! Her moans were getting loud and I had to put my hand on her mouth so that she wouldn’t be so noisy. But anyway she kept on moaning like a dirty slut, begging me not stop and keep on eating her. So I kept going. When she started convulsing and reached her climax, she exclaimed she was about to explode and when she finally got the verge, her cum squirted on my face! It tasted a bit salty, I could say, but her love juices were so delicious! I was afraid if he coworker had heard her moan!
I licked my lips and her juices. I could feel her pussy throbbing. Her clit was throbbing and pulsing on my tongue! I still wanted her but I knew her pussy couldn’t take my cock for it was so tight that hardly suited my finger! She looked at me with an understanding grimace and turned over. She was bent over in front of me. Her ass was pocking up in the air and allured me with such round curves! We had done doggy many times but always vaginal. This time she put her hand son her ass cheeks, spread them for me, letting me grab them! I did as she offered, grasped her ass melons with my hands and licked her ass hole making it nice and wet. Oh, God! Her ass tasted so yummy! She was anxious for my cock so I asked her if she was sure and really wanted this. She told me she wanted it. I placed my cock and touched the tip of my penis to her hole and slowly went inside her. She moaned, and squeezed her ass muscles around my penis. I told her to relax and slowed down, and then I gently began to slide my shaft inside her ass hole. Her moans soon went from pain to pleasure (I could say according to her voice) and increased my speed! Gradually I picked up the pace. Her ass was so tight around my cock that I was scared my cock would hurt her backdoors. I grabbed her by her hair with my one hand and placed the other on her ass check so that I took up impaling her as on my cock. She began to say how hot she was feeling now and told me she wanted it deeper and harder! Thus, I did just as she was asking me. I moved all of my throbbing penis inside her and banged her hard. I also squeezed her ass cheeks with my hands while sliding my cock in and out o her. I saw her hands, one was squeezing her tit and the other hand was massaging her clit.
Rosaline loved this and her moans were more intense than I had ever heard before, usually she was not like that but now she was being so horny and sluttish! I fucked her, I banged her with all my worth! I was getting close to explode but I was holding back for her. She then let out a hardly audible moan that she was going to cum hard. I banged her so fast that her ass was all flushed red! She finally screamed and came, her pussy juices gushed out of her cunt and wetted corduroy couch! There left a big stain of my girl’s fluids! I told her I was going to cum. Rosaline pulled my cock out of her ass, turned around and put my cock in her mouth sucking me vehemently! In a jiff I blew my cum all inside her mouth. She swallowed it all. Oh, God! It felt so good! Well, it was really the best Valentine’s Day in my life!