Pages

Monday 17 October 2011

Good Wolf

I am Small Good Wolf, the grandson of Big Bad Wolf. It was Christmas and I wanted to organise a costume party. I dressed up as a lion ...
 

... to scare my friends ... Small Cute Pig, Small Gentle Pig and Small Kind Pig ... because their grandfathers boiled my granddad! I set off for the three little pigs' house, roaring all the way.

The pigs heard my roar and thought I was a real lion. They took out their blowpipes, loaded them with darts and stormed out of their house. When I saw their blowpipes I hid among some bushes.

Though I wanted to take revenge on them, I also wanted to live up to my name. I was supposed to be a good wolf. So I decided to forget the ugly past and continue to be the pigs' friend. I took off the lion skin then I invited them to my costume party. We had a wonderful time playing together. 

                                                      Story Copyright by Huang YiZhong